Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BACK AM I !!!!

Well......This is life v2.0 .And it has been a complete joyride.After a period of intense intellectual stagnation, life took a twist(errr) and i ended up with a few pimples on my face after the sleepless 3 weeks in a timewarp which left me shuttling between customer's office and a hotel room only....Parkinson's Law says "Work expands to fill time". After my first assignment, i strongly believe that even time can expand to finish work.I know I know.A bschool passout cribbing about meeting deadlines, it should be a thing that comes naturally to him......hey.....the exceptions prove the rule........Anyways.....coming to my job, in a nutshell, i have to observe the way a company functions and start finding fault with it.....and i get paid for complaining!!!!And when you feel that you have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, you can make these guys have a bad hair day......and in the process get paid for it.....having a senior helps as it shows your assertiveness.....Talk about having a cake and eating it too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home