Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Before Marriage

Guy: Honey.Im broke, jobless and do not have a roof over my head.
Gal: Dont worry. I still love you and i love you all the more now for telling the truth.

After Marriage

Guy: Honey. I lied to you. Im rich, have my own company and a big condo
Gal: [speechless and overjoyed]

Well........there is nothing like happy endings and there is nothing called happy ending.Atleast on the job.On my job!!!One lesson ive learnt is to ask for supportings/proof.While the above scenario is good in real life, this could be the reason you lose your virginity coz you can really get screwed!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger simplyme said...

Hey, how're you doing man?? Long time..
I'm pretty okay.. done with coursework, but I've been lazy to work on my project. Reached the point where I've to do things at breakneck speed!

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home