Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Change Management

It is a topic that piques some of the 'brilliant minds' in management theory but it completely pisses me off!!!

"Change is inevitable" "The only thing that is constant is change" blah blah blah is something that is drilled into management grads and i think im either developing a tumor or a second head due to this. This is because of the hassle of having exact change when you take an auto in bangalore. You friggin better have the change or else you will have a 'bad morning/noon/night'. When you hear a sound that is a cross between a cowboy making his way to the salon in the west and the sound of bells clanging in the indian temples, just relax. It is me!!!! After my first intracity client visit in a long time, i made the mistake of not thinking about change management. And yes, i got conned two bucks and lost some self-esteem early in the morning. Ever since then, i have built up reserves of change that would put even the RBI's collection of Forex to shame. My 2Rs on the topic??Id rather keep it with myself for my next auto 'ride'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home